Awards & Recognition:
- Main Street Fort Worth Arts Festival 2018, Emerging Artist (5 Panel Jury, one of the Top 3 Juried Fine Arts Festivals in the entire US)
- 2017 IAA National Animal Art Juried Exhibition (Juror: Patsy Lindamood), Honorable Mention for “Texas Longhorn II”
- 2017 IAA Photography Exhibition (Juror: Mark Thompson)
- 3rd Annual Conroe Art League National Invitational Show (Juror: Peter Andrew)
- 2018 IAA Animal Art Competition & Exhibition (judging panel), Second Place in the Challenge Category: Frogs and Toads, for “This Side of the Pond”
- Western Trappings on the Llano 2018, a juried, international exhibit at Llano County Historical Museum in Llano, Texas
- Best of Photography Exhibit [national], July 8-31, 2019, four-panel jury, Stonehenge Gallery in Montgomery, Alabama
- The Texas Department of Transportation’s “Don’t Mess With Texas Photo Challenge” 2020, Grand Prize Winner for “True to a Stereotype”
- 2020 State Fair of Texas Creative Arts competition, Third Place in Photography – Black & White: Teachers & Professionals Division, ‘Any Subject’ category for “Solitude”.
- 2021 State Fair of Texas Creative Arts competition, Second Place in Photography – Color: Teachers & Professionals Division, ‘Landscapes in Texas / Other than in Texas’ category for “Out the Window”
IN THE PRESS:
- Voyage Dallas, media mention, March 12, 2018: Storytelling Through Photography
- Voyage Dallas, interview, April 25, 2018: Art & Life with KC Hulsman
- Voyage Dallas, interview, May 9, 2018: Meet KC Hulsman of KC Hulsman Photography
- T-rex and Comet Neowise photo shared on Dallas ABC news affiliate WFAA‘s social media account on July 28, 2020: Too Soon
- Milky way over a field of bluebonnets photo aired on the local (Dallas, Texas) ABC affiliate station WFAA’s News 8 Daybreak morning program on Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
- Starry skies over a field of sunflowers photo aired on the local (Dallas, Texas) ABC affiliate station WFAA’s News 8 Daybreak morning program on Tuesday, June 15, 2021.